Orange Lap RC
Affordable RC Hardware
This is a small dual ESC for controlling 2 brushed motors. Ideal for small tanks, battlebots, and other dual-motored RC vehicles!
- Small 30mm x 20mm size.
- Operates from 4.5 - 18 volts. 2S Lipo or 6-Cell Nimh recommended.
- 5-volt BEC.
- Up to 3 amps max current per channel. Heatsinks and ventilation recommended.
- Thermal and short-circuit protection.
- Manual and mixing modes available - Allows use with both airplane and car radios.
- Built-in brakes for maximum control.
Warning! ESC may be hot after use! Disconnect battery after use. Never leave unattended while powered.
- Connect battery connector to top-left corner.
- Connect channel 1 to the middle, including Positive, Ground, and Signal.
- Connect channel 2 signal wire to the bottom-left corner.
- Connect motor 1 and 2 to the right side. Swap connections and polarities to acheive correct motor direction.
1 Beep - normal mode
2 Beep - mixing mode - CH1 - Steer - CH2 - Throttle
- Disconnect wheels, or prop vehicle off ground
- With ESC off, press and hold button
- Turn ESC on
- Release button after one second
- ESC beeps 3 times to indicate change of mode
- ESC then beeps the set mode. 1 = normal mode, 2 = mixing mode. Go through the procedure to select the other mode.
- ESC is now ready. Blinks once per second.